Thursday, January 14, 2010

love vintage.

We've been busy bees over here for the past two weeks (always a GREAT problem to have). Unfortunately, this means that we have been slacking on the blog. You may have noticed our layout is a work in progress and becoming our online sketch book where we can share with everyone. We've also had a ton of really exciting news that I can't quite share because I am sure I will jinx it all. So, keep your fingers crossed for good things to come in 2010!

One thing I can and would love to share with everyone is an adorable arrangement Juliet put together for my boyfriend's sister-in-law's birthday this week. We found this vintage tin in upstate NY on one of our many antiquing trips. This is one of my personal favorites. When we saw these gorgeous ranunculus, hellebores, and chocolate cosmos in the market
we couldn't pass them by!

No comments:

Post a Comment