Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday with Matt: online window shopping

On Saturday night, Juliet and I spent the evening in watching terrible movies (surprise, surprise) and "helping" her sister, Ellen, get inspired with a dress for an upcoming black tie event. We found a lot of really pretty gowns, so I thought I'd share some here.


This Marchesa gown was one of Juliet's choices. So pretty and the design was inspired by Miss Havisham, so it doesn't get much better than that.


I love the logo print on this Lanvin dress, and the cut is covered up and lady like.


Juliet picked out this red Valentino. With such a dramatic shape, I could see a really daring bride in this one...


I'm a little bit obsessed with this Roksanda Ilincic gown, the acid green color and the Jackie O shape are so unexpected and elegant. All of the above gowns can be found at Net-A-Porter

I found this last dress at J. Crew where it's listed as a wedding dress, but I could totally see it in the context of a formal event.


It's so pretty, I love how modest it is. Leave it plain for a wedding, but add a bib necklace and you're ready for any event.

No comments:

Post a Comment