Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tata Harper


Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have a bit of an obsession with skincare products. I can't help it; I'm an addict. My new love is Tata Harper's line. Fresh from her farm in Vermont, the line is totally natural and mostly organic. Unlike so many of its counterparts, it's got nothing harmful to your being in it. Tata's holistic approach to skincare (and stress relief... her aromatherapy oils are amazing) is just the ticket. I have to say my skin is looking particularly glowy despite all of the dry weather and over heated buildings in our fair city. My favorite product, though it's hard to choose, is her Hydrating Floral Essence. It's light enough to use as a toner in between washing and moisturizing in the winter, and moisturizing enough to use on it's own in the summer. Magic! Oh and I am totally a sucker for her gorgeous packaging .
Thank you Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment